9 in stock
Enhance Performance are pleased to bring you the Renault Megane RS250 Decat Downpipe
Upgrading the restrictive OE downpipe with the Renault Megane RS250 Decat Downpipe is a great way to increase performance and Enhance the exhaust note. Performance is gained through removing exhaust gasses at maximum velocity through the EP downpipe. Designed and manufactured in-house using only premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques. Delivering unmatched quality and reliability.
- Designed and manufactured in-house
- T304L stainless steel construction
- 76mm CNC Machined inlet flange
- Argon back-purged TIG welding
- 76mm outlet thick 10mm precision laser cut flange
- Surface ground flange for leak free seal
- Full 76mm/3″ bore throughout
- Brushed and de-burred piping
- Precision TIG welded o2 bung
- OEM-style fitment
- Lifetime warranty
The factory downpipe system consists of smaller piping with tight bends and a restrictive high-cell-count catalyst, all of which contribute to restricted performance. We took an unrivalled approach to maximising flow, reducing under bonnet temperatures, and removing restrictions. The 76mm turbine exit transitions slowly into a 76mm three bolt flange, the gradual bends are crucial for maximising performance!
Suitable for OEM & aftermarket cat-back exhaust systems.
Fitting de-cat may result in EML light, a sensor spacer may solve this, but not guaranteed. De-cat for off-road use only.